"Miesnieks" - Distortion/Overdrive effect pedal
“Miesnieks” is true-bypass, analog, handmade distortion/overdrive pedal made by Jānis Altmanis (Jānis.lv) from Birzgale, Latvia. Originally designed for guitar but will work great with bass guitar and other signal source too.
“Miesnieks” in translation from latvian language means “Butcher”. Why? Because this effect sounds beefy and heavy but at the same time It is very smooth and you can get very nice tone from all strings.
Skaļums – The pedals master volume
Tonis – Tone control with huge range of tonal choices
Jauda – The amount of drive
Switch – More gain or less
- LED: Red
- Power supply: 9V regular center negative power adapter (Boss type). Adapter not included. You cant put 9V battery in this pedal.
- Components through-hole (no SMD)
- Protection against polarity inversion
- Jacks for input and output: 6.3mm
- Comes with rubber feet (not glued).
Each and every Jānis.lv pedal is soldered, wired, assembled and finished by hand in Birzgale, Latvia. Letters are punched in enclosure in Latvian language.
Please feel free to contact us! email@example.com
Low Gain Test - Busting Tubeamp
Bass Guitar Demo